[QGIS-Developer] Disable/commenting provider filter?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue May 11 23:04:03 PDT 2021

On 5/11/21 10:45 PM, Jorge Gustavo Rocha wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Another workaround is layer duplication. You can have an instance
> without filters and one with filters. Then switch between them.
>
> But a filter history for the layer (like the one in the old DB manager
> where you can save queries), could be useful.

I'd probably go for the checkbox in the query dialog then. Clicking the little 'filter' icon in the layer manager will popup the query dialog.

Duplicating a layer is an option, but messes up your project, if all you want to do is go over some specific ID's.
A 'Recent' item IS available, so history IS available, it's just not convenient enough for me.

Regards & thanks for input.

Richard Duivenvoorde