[QGIS-Developer] Override System Locale user interface with American English by Default?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 05:03:31 PDT 2022

Hi Harrissou,

I agree that some folks will just go with the system locale anyway, but
here, many users prefer to use the GUI in English. Some are not even aware
that for changing to English from the system locale they don't need to
reinstall QGIS. So having an option on the first lauch, would be a great
improvement in my opinion.

All the best,

Alex