[QGIS-Developer] QGIS-Documentation fails to build

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue May 3 11:43:33 PDT 2022

On 5/3/22 11:35, DelazJ via QGIS-Developer wrote:
> Hi devs,
> The "doctest" workflow in QGIS-Documentation repository is again broken. We are getting a segmentation fault [0]. This might have begun at least 5 days ago, only on master branch. The 3.22 doctest passes.
> If someone can give it a look, it will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi Harrissou,

I tried looking into it...

A normal local build is fine... (so in a VENV with the REQUIREMENTS.txt of QGIS-Website, calling "make html")
But that does not build the doc tests (the python code in the cookbook is tested in that)

Then  I tried on my local machine, what I see in the CI log:

make -f docker.mk doctest

and that fails with exact the same messages, except it looks like it crashes on random parts of the cookbook tests

@devs can anybody of you make something from the stacktrace?

SIP related?

Missing dependency?

Any hints appreciated