[QGIS-Developer] QGIS-Documentation fails to build

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu May 19 03:05:55 PDT 2022

Hi,
well...
For your information, I disabled the doctest github action
<https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/actions/workflows/doctest.yml>,
to stop getting annoyed by (unrelated) failure messages for each
interaction with the repository.
That also means no more checks for the PyQGIS Cookbook changes (which
includes this recent pull request
<https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/pull/7559>), until we get a fix.

Greetings,
Harrissou