[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Plugin crash

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 06:00:41 PST 2022

Hello Jose,

Your English sounded quite good to me :)

This is the repository where you should report these bugs to the plugin
authors:

https://github.com/geomatico/qgis-sigpac/issues

Best regards,

Alexandre Neto

Jose Antonio Fernandez Martin via QGIS-Developer <
qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org> escreveu no dia quarta, 23/11/2022 à(s)
11:52: