[QGIS-Developer] Re-add Georeferencer action to raster menu?

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Wed Sep 28 00:37:17 PDT 2022

Count me in the list of people who got confused too...but hey, it's better
to break the egg once rather than twice right?

@Raymond Nijssen <r.nijssen at terglobo.nl> I also struggled to find the menu
option, but Nyall nudged me to use the . actions search which works well:

[image: image.png]

Regards

Tim