[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-psc] [Qgis-community-team] QGIS webserver size vs publishing old docs

Serkan Girgin girgink at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 13:51:46 PDT 2023

Hi all,

Instead of deleting, would you consider putting the old documentation to a
repository, e.g. Zenodo, so that they are archived for long term? Zenodo
allows up to 50GB for each record and it is free. You can also create a
community page, so that all records are accessible from a single point:
https://zenodo.org/communities/

Best,

Serkan