[QGIS-Developer] QGIS-Documentation fails to build

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 04:28:04 PDT 2023

Hello devs,

It did not happen for a moment but ... QGIS documentation build is
failing today, due to a "No styles available in DB" [0] issue while
running doctest. Maybe it has to do with PR 54978 [1]? I don't have idea
nor time to look for a fix, and would welcome your help.

Thanks.

[0]
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/actions/runs/6623049639/job/17991561077#step:8:991

[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/54978