[QGIS-Developer] Plugin update

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 01:06:44 PST 2024

Hi Zoltán,
unfortunately no, we can't do anything to take over an unmaintained plugin.

Did you try to contact the authoss by other means than github ? They could
decide to transfer the ownership to a more opened user group so that
benevolent people can maintain it.
If they explicitly stop maintaining this plugin, you can try to make a call
for maintainers in the developper's list and try to set up a way to
maintain this, or try to get funds to implement this feature in QGIS core.

regards,
Régis