[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Full Stack Web Developer Report

Johannes Kröger (WhereGroup) johannes.kroeger at wheregroup.com
Mon Feb 26 03:37:53 PST 2024

Ha, yeah pragmatism is a very good reason. I've battled with mail
delivery recently in a much smaller project and it was not fun.

Thanks for all your work, you awesome people!

Cheers, Hannes

PS: To be honest, I get a deja vu, so if I ranted about this (without
offering help or solutions :} ) before in the past, sorry!

>>> www.wheregroup.com  <http://www.wheregroup.com>

johannes.kroeger at wheregroup.com
www.wheregroup.com
Geschäftsführer: