[QGIS-Developer] Qgis 3.34.4 LTR ?

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Tue Feb 27 02:11:28 PST 2024

Hi,

On Tue, 27. Feb 2024 at 09:39:23 +0100, Luca Manganelli via QGIS-Developer wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> according to the QGIS roadmap, I see that the 3.34 LTR release is on 23th
> february, but on the site I see that the latest LTR is still 3.28

Quoting the website (right above the roadmap):

> Release

> On major and minor release dates, the release branch is created and the release
> is tagged and tar balls are prepared. Point releases are just tagged and tar
> balls are created.

> The packagers are notified that packaging can begin.

> Once some packages are available the release can be announced and the website
> is updated accordingly.

OSGeo4W packages, MSIs and Mac packages are already available, but the
debian/ubuntu packages are still building, while the MSIs are being tested.
Once that's done the website will be updated.

But that's nothing new - most of that happens every month.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden            https://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                 IRC: jef on Libera|OFTC