[QGIS-Developer] QGIS-Website write permissions

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Jan 25 02:39:54 PST 2024

Hi Sandro,

Looking at the last 10 merged PR's I can see at least 5 people
apparently able to merge:

Marco, Andreas, Juergen, Andrea, Harrisou and myself

I think our 'rule' was to do PR's and if you want them to be
merged, and they are not picked up by the dev's, you can ask
here (which you do :-) ).

Isn't that OK? Instead of writing a doc, which probably get's
stale etc?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

PS about PR of Harrissou, we (he and I) discussed this online, but
I did not put any comment in the PR (I did now).

PS2 isn't https://github.com/orgs/qgis/teams more helpfull for names?