[QGIS-Developer] Code repository link not updated in Plugin manager and plugin website

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Sun Jan 28 23:53:51 PST 2024

Hi Raymond

Lova is doing some excellent work on the plugin repository recently.
Maybe he will find the time to look into this?
In any case, I think it would be worth opening an issue with your research
on https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Django/issues to not forget about it and
have a contextualized discussion.

Kind regards
Matthias