[QGIS-Developer] Build problems using install instructions -building branches

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed May 22 00:40:26 PDT 2024

Hi,

These instructions in the INSTALL.md lack a context and are quite
confusing there IMHO. They should probably go to the developers guide
(https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/developers_guide/git.html#development-in-branches).
It is more a git/development tip than a build instructions.

Regards,

Harrissou