[QGIS-Developer] Broken doctest infrastructure for Cookbook

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed May 22 00:49:44 PDT 2024

Hello devs,

me again, for requesting a fix for the docs, but this time the issue
also affects the pyQGIS documentation, broken for already two weeks
(https://github.com/qgis/pyqgis/issues/139 and
https://github.com/qgis/pyqgis/actions). I suspect the new qgis/QGIS
docker recipe to be the root cause, maybe a new Python or OS version
that applies PEP 668; unability to execute pip in a docker as we used
do. I've tried a number of recipes I found in the Internet, but... I've
never been comfortable with docker, so failed.

A charitable person to help get fix the docs sites? Or one (I could
still reproduce the fix on the other)? Thanks.

Regards,

Harrissou.

PS: Thanks Nyall for helping on the previous issue.