[Qgis-psc] Feedback on Statutes

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sat Nov 26 08:38:39 PST 2016

Hi Tim, Hi all,

Thanks for dealing with all the feedback.

And thanks to everyone who provided feedback.

Looks much better now.

I just edited a few minor things (typos). Anyway - typos can be revised
always, whenever they are found. They don't need a revoting/charter
revision.

Looking forward to get this charter approved.

Greetings,

Andreas