[Qgis-psc] Rethink using github discussions?

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 15:25:12 PST 2021

Hi Nyall,

discussions were activated recently by Tim, if I'm not wrong.

I have no strong opinions about it,  one good thing is that we can move
tickets (from the bug tracker, for example any time a user wrongly post a
question instead of a report) to discussions. We cannot move questions
wrongly posted in the tracker to SE. Not saying that this alone justify
keeping discussions, just pointing that is a nice feature.

cheers

-- G --