[Qgis-tr] linguist vs. transifex in GUI translation

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 08:49:50 PDT 2014

Hi Werner and Richard,

I have just asked so I can inform the QGIS PT user group. The decision will
be made there.

I admit I'm a QtLinguist fan, because you can preview what you are
translating and you do it in a context. Anyway I believe (according to the
position of the people that already voted) that we (PT_pt) will use
transifex since it's more accessible to most users, and like you (Richard)
said most of the work is already "done".

Sorry Werner, I guess you will have to have more work with PT_pt by having
to download and integrate the tranlations in the source.

Sooner  than later I will let you know what was our decision.

Best regards,

Alexandre Neto