[Qgis-user] topological editing don't works as expected

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 05:18:53 PDT 2018

Hi Harrissou,
as others said, the snapping and toplogical edition area is a really
complex part of the code. Currently, developpers that start to fix bugs
will have serious doubts when trying to tackle things that are far away
from their area of knowledge. The current bug triage work is not going so
far in adressing priorities.
I really agree with you the new digitizing tools need some love a lot. I
felle particularly concerned since I was involved in the new node tool work
as a tester, and I warned a few times last year that we faced a major
change that needed a lot of user feedback.
I think this is a perfect opportunity to work with the PSC on raising
"Must-be-fixed" issues. I think Andreas already took the action to ask the
concerned developpers to get involved. Many thanks for that.
Cheers
Régis