[Qgis-user] [QGIS-Developer] Zoom to Scale Plugin - Should we include it on qgis.org?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Feb 21 00:38:01 PST 2020

Hi Keith,

It's better to start a new 'thread' on a mailing list if you want to ask
something not related to this original thread (about a specific plugin).

But to answer your question: just download the
QuickMapServices plugin

And after that read:
https://nextgis.com/blog/quickmapservices/
on how to add other services to it (including Bing and Google Maps)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde