[Qgis-user] Shapefiles

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 12:31:59 PDT 2021

I agree,

Unless someone actually when true the trouble of story the geometry in the database.  Look for x an y columns for point or a geometry column or a WKT format.  If so, you could recreate the geometry from that information.  But chances are you have no such data in the databas.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux