[Qgis-user] Recovering corrupted qgz and qgs file
Nigel Berjak - General
nigel at s3.co.za
Fri Sep 25 23:18:05 PDT 2026
Hi Eric
Perhaps see whether the project file will load using the previous
3.44.13 version? If you removed it, you should be able to download that
specific version from the Downloads version history list.
---
Regards,
Nigel Berjak
Please consider the environment before printing this email.
On 2026-09-25 19:18, Fielding, Eric J (US 321G) via QGIS-User wrote:
> I have a qgz project file that I last saved with QGIS 3.44-13 and it
> seems to be corrupted. I am using macOS. When I installed the latest
> LTR update QGIS 3.44-14, I tried to open the project file and the app
> immediately crashes. I unzipped the qgz to look at the qgs and I did
> not see anything obviously wrong.
>
> Is there a way to recover this project, or do I have to start over?
>
> Thanks,
> ++Eric Fielding
> _______________________________________________
> QGIS-User mailing list
> QGIS-User at lists.osgeo.org
> List info: https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-user
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-user
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-user/attachments/20260926/5d1d450d/attachment.htm>
More information about the QGIS-User
mailing list