[Board] Motion: 2016 Financial Agreement

Michael Smith michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 08:48:06 PDT 2015

Just a clarification, I think your new motion would be for 50000 €, not USD.

And another bit of information, if we dob't resolve this in the next 3
hours, I won't be able to wire the funds ,irregardless of votes, until i
return from traveling on Sept 28.

Mike

Michael Smith
OSGeo Foundation Treasurer