[Board] Compile data for budget

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 00:51:43 PST 2018

Sorry to retake this, but I think we should:

1.- Improve how this process works. Last year was very insightful, at least
for me. Having the board decide is a good choice, but I would be clear
official projects have precedence over incubating projects, which have
precedence over community projects. So giving money for the project is
fine, but as long as the incubation goes forward.

are running late!" topic :)

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 8:15 AM Vicky Vergara <vicky at georepublic.de> wrote:

> You treated us the same,
> but some of the incubation committee members was a different story.
> I felt on the blessed side
>
> On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 1:12 AM Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> My intention was to treat both projects equally - make sure that acting’s
>> as incubation chair I got a request in to the treasurer.
>>
>> Should I just do so on behalf of the project? Not really as I act on
>> behalf of the incubation committee....
>>
>> Should we make a motion on the incubation committee mailing list? I am
>> not sure ... that seems to take a while (two weeks via email).
>>
>> Indeed I am so not sure I am asking the board to cosiest taking this
>> responsibility in 2019. The board has a procedure (monthly meeting and also
>> electronic voting) where they can act faster than the incubation committee.
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 11:05 PM Vicky Vergara <vicky at georepublic.de>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Jody: Finally, found a couple of mails you sent:
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/incubator/2017-November/003412.html
>>> [2]