[GeoNode-users] (no subject)

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 23:10:28 PST 2019

Dear Amedo/Simone,

Please see once my post and reply.  Not able to understand? Where the issue.

Is following  require for GeoNode to work as https?

sudo -s "cat server.crt >>
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/httplib2/cacerts.txt"sudo keytool
-import -alias geonodessl -keystore /etc/ssl/certs/java/cacerts -file
server.crt

Please suggest

Thanks&Regards,

Naresh