[OpenLayers-Dev] Github or Trac?

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at opengeo.org
Wed May 23 04:52:36 EDT 2012

I've made the necessary changes to the Trac pages (of course I could have missed some, but the main pages are done).

I've also made Trac read-only (i.e. removed the permissions TICKET_CREATE, TICKET_APPEND, TICKET_MODIFY and TICKET_CHGPROP) from the authenticated group (and the openlayers user/group, not sure if that was still being used).

I will send out an announcement soon to the user mailing list. I will encourage people who care about their ticket to create a new one in the github issue tracker.

Let me know if you have any concerns.

Also, one thing I'd like to discuss for the future is if we have plans to migrate the Trac Wiki to the github Wiki. I would be in favor of this.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden