[postgis-users] Re: shp2pgsql supports Primary Keys and Sequences....

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Aug 4 09:46:20 PDT 2003

Next release will be when we get our final commit of GEOS complete. Dave
has all of the support code for GEOS in, so it will be a matter of doing
  some testing and valgrinding on GEOS, documenting the new functions,
and releasing. We are currently waiting on Yury to finish his memory
audit of GEOS.
P.

Jeff Lounsbury wrote:

> [...]

       __