[postgis-users] Help please

Zamil Murji Zamil.Murji at divestco.com
Wed Aug 13 10:03:05 PDT 2003

Yeah, it works from the commandline.

I am running apache version 2.0.x (don't know what the x is) on a red hat 7.3 machine. I am trying to upgrade to version 2.0.47. What version are you testing on? Can you send me your httpd.conf file so that I may diff it against mine (the only thing different should be the server specific info)

Thanks
Zamil