[QGIS-Developer] Qt4 Designer - custom widgets - Manjaro

Anjo Weichbrodt anjo.weichbrodt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 01:18:51 PST 2017

Hi Denis,

before I read your message yesterday I deinstalled 2.18 and compiled and
installed 2.99 from AUR, again with the option -DWITH_CUSTOM_WIDGETS=TRUE.
And it worked. In this case Qt5 Designer contained the Qgs custom-widgets.
Wonderful!

I saw that on my system I have actually 2 folders containing access to
libqgis_customwidgets.so:
/lib64/qt5/plugins/designer/ and
/lib/qt5/plugins/designer/

My problem has been resolved using the version 2.99 of QGIS. Let me know if
it useful to dig further for why it didn't worked with 2.18.

Thanks,
Anjo