[QGIS-Developer] No Debug info in Debian: FIXED

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Nov 26 05:24:39 PST 2017

Hi All,

Since Qt5/QGIS2.99 I did not have any debug information anymore in my
Debug builds when run from the terminal.

A pity because seeing for example the url's used for http requests for
ows services helped me a lot to debug service problems.

Found out that in Debian, but apparently also in Fedora, you now have to
have a file: qtlogging.ini in ~/.config/QtProject
So:
 touch ~/.config/QtProject/qtlogging.ini
will make your debug builds give debug information again \o/

(I think "export QGIS_DEBUG=5" is not even needed anymore when you run a
debug build)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

see: