[QGIS-Developer] all profile removed, still OWS connections, where stored?

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 05:54:23 PST 2017

There are no v2 files kept. If it's named the same it's just not updated in
the code. Settings are auto migrated from 2 to 3 into the new settings
files.

There will hopefully be a first run screen if I get time to implement it
before release.

@Richard for now make a new profile and run with that as the main one.  The
default profile is always migrated to give users a nicer first-run
experience of 3 because losing all the settings sucks.

- Nathan