[QGIS-Developer] Translation state of master

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 15:26:35 PST 2018

I miss good old Qt Linguist. Well, maybe I don't. I miss the context that
it provided to translate string, but not how lonely it was because no one
was translating anything.

While I was reading this thread, I was wondering... For Docs and website we
have a very nice link at the bottom of the page that points us to the
translation strings of a current page (Thank Richard!) It would be great if
we could do the same for QGIS GUI (using a plugin for example). This would
help a lot to fix strange strings, and to review translated strings.

Borys Jurgiel <lists at borysjurgiel.pl> escreveu no dia segunda, 15/01/2018
às 20:48:

Alexandre Neto
@AlexNetoGeo