[QGIS-Developer] Save Log messages as pdf

Roberta Fagandini robifagandini at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 06:14:10 PDT 2019

Thank you Nathan,
I found some documentation about QPainter but I'm not able to find
something interesting about At lib..do you have any specific link?

Using the solution that you suggested, is it possible to set graphic
effects? for instance bold or italic characters, font size, text spacing
and justification, ecc.

Thank you!

Roberta