[Qgis-tr] Minimum of translation before publishing a doc?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 03:29:40 PST 2016

Hi Richard,
imho, you don't have to apologize or expose excuses. As a translator, I've
been many times puzzled by all the changes Transifex apply to its interface
so I can imagine that it's not easy in the backend for guys like you. You
already do a great work (Thanks) and noone expects you to do it on a
daily/weekly basis.
At some point, we need translators (coordinators?) to take the lead on
their own language: whether they want their language to be published or not
(once they reach a certain ratio of translation), have eyes on their
translations/builds and boost their group if needed.
I'd wait for a reaction (and the OK) from the abovementioned languages
before publishing (anyway, you need them to give you the right spelling of
their language).

Regards,